Terms & Conditions
- Dav El | BostonCoach pricing includes all driver compensation. Neither Dav El | BostonCoach nor its drivers will accept gratuities from customers. No portion of the charges billed to the customer represents a tip, gratuity, or service charge for drivers, service employees, or any other employee at Dav El | BostonCoach. Dav El | BostonCoach is a no-tipping service provider.
- Additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable (e.g. tolls, parking, airport and regulatory fees, operating surcharge)
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated and billed in U.S. dollars.
- Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, U.S. dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- A 25 % U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop, and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Similar surcharges apply to trips occurring on recognized holidays in locations outside the United States.
- Flat-Rate Rides
- Dav El | BostonCoach has standardized routes with flat-rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Wait time is defined as the length of time that elapses between a scheduled pickup and a passenger getting into the reserved vehicle. A fee of $8.25 for every five (5) minutes is charged after the grace period of 60 minutes for international flights, 30 minutes for domestic flights, and 5 minutes for non-airport pickup reservations.
- A Stop Charge will apply to any added stops on route to the drop-off location plus $8.25 per five (5) minute increment for any wait at the stop location over our 5 minute grace period.
- Passenger-requested stops off route during a flat-rate trip will be charged the prevailing hourly rate.
- A stop added in the same pickup zone is $29.00, plus $8.25 for each (5) five-minute increment of waiting time at the stop.
Example: pickup location is in NY-NEWYORK, Stop is in NY-NEWYORK drop off is at JFK. The stop charge is $29.00 plus any wait time.
- A stop added in a different pickup zone is $45.00, plus $8.25 for each (5) five-minute increment of waiting time at the stop. Example: Pickup location is NY-NEWYORK, stop is in NY-BROOKLYN, drop off is at JFK. The stop charge is $45.00 plus any wait time.
- Stop charges only apply if the pricing type is “FLAT”. Stop charges are never applied to hourly pricing.
- Stops must be “on route” to the drop-off location. In the same general direction or area. If the stop is out of the direction of travel or in a different service area the job must be booked hourly.
- There is a two-added stop limit on a transfer. If more stops are requested the job must be booked hourly.
- If the pickup address and the drop-off address are the same and there is a stop added, this is a Wait & Return reservation. Wait and Return reservations must be booked as hourly service.
- There are no free stops on a flat rate transfer reservation.
If you make a flat-rate reservation with an added stop, the system will add the stop price to the estimated ride total automatically.
- Rides between locations to which a flat-rate does not apply will be billed for the time the vehicle and chauffeur are at your service. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
- Hourly rides are billed per hour at the chosen vehicle prevailing hourly rate. Final charges are based on actual ride duration, plus garage to garage time. Garage time (positioning) is the cost incurred for the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. The minimum garage to garage time is 90 minutes. Hourly rates do not include tolls, parking, taxes and other miscellaneous charges, which will be added if applicable, upon ride completion.
- Time-based charges are billed in 30-minute increments.
Cancellation and No-Show Fees
- Cancellation charges equal to the rate confirmed at time of reservation will apply unless
- Sedans are cancelled more than one (1) hour prior to scheduled pickup time.
- International Sedans are cancelled more than twenty four (24) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Sport utility vehicles are cancelled more than six (6) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Minibuses are cancelled more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Motor coaches are cancelled more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Limousines are cancelled more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Coordinators are cancelled more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- A no-show fee equal to the base fare price of the trip, plus any applicable wait time fee, will be charged when the passenger(s) fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a no-show fee, call 800-672-7676 if you cannot locate your vehicle/chauffeur.
- Pets are allowed in Dav El | BostonCoach vehicles. If the pet weighs more than 15 pounds, then they must be placed in a kennel crate. Small pets must be leashed or placed in a carrying case and must not travel in the seat next to your chauffeur.
- Please note that certified service animals do not need to be placed in a crate. To ensure a smooth ride for both you and your pet it is best to call us beforehand at (800) 672-7676 to make arrangements so we match you with a pet-friendly chauffeur.
- Neither Dav El | BostonCoach, nor any of its subcontractors or affiliates, shall be liable for or assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any lost or misplaced personal property or any other item left in a vehicle.
- In no event will Dav El | BostonCoach or any of its subcontractors or affiliates be liable or responsible for damages of any kind caused by any delay in performance or failure to perform, in whole or in part, any of their obligations in connection with the services, where such delay or failure is due in part to fire, earthquake, weather, traffic, road construction, strikes, government-sanctioned embargo, flood, act of God, act of war or terrorism, act of any public authority or sovereign government, civil disorder, delay caused by any air or ground passenger carrier, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Dav El | BostonCoach, its subcontractors or affiliates.
- The following items are prohibited from Dav El | BostonCoach vehicles: alcoholic beverages, glass containers, smoking, firearms, explosives, and fireworks.
Have a Question? please feel free to ask us anything
Experience the Difference
RIDE WITH DAV EL | BOSTONCOACH