Planning Your Aspen, Colorado Winter Getaway
Known for its world-renowned mountains and ski resorts, Aspen, Colorado, is an excellent destination for a winter getaway. Here are some exciting things to do in Aspen this winter.
Skiing & Snowboarding
If you’re looking to ski or snowboard, Aspen is the place to do it! Aspen is home to four of the largest ski mountains in the US, including Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk Mountain, and Snowmass Mountain. For information on skiing throughout Aspen, visit the official Aspen Snowmass website.
Attend the 2024 Winter X Games
The 2024 Winter X Games Aspen will be at Buttermilk Mountain. The Winter X Games is an annual extreme sports competition in Aspen, hosted by ESPN, that brings together some of the best winter athletes around the world. The X Games feature day and evening events, including skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, live concerts, and more.
Tubing, Alpine Coasters, and Snowcat Dinners
If skiing isn’t your forte, no worries; Aspen has enough activities for everyone. While you’re in Aspen, check out any of the following:
- -Go tubing with your family
- -Ride the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster – a 1-mile roller coaster that zooms through the forest & snow at 28 mph!
- -Treat your significant other to a Snowcat Dinner – Ride a snowcat to the top of Snowmass Mountain, and then enjoy a gourmet dinner at Lynn Britt Cabin!
- -Snowshoeing tours
- -Sightseeing & gondola rides
- -Enjoy a night out in Downtown Aspen!
Take a look at more Winter Activities in Aspen and start planning your winter getaway. Contact Dav El|BostonCoach and secure your safe and reliable chauffeured ground transportation today.