WINiT, an organization designed to drive change and educate the public to increase development, visibility, and mobility of women in the travel, meeting, event and exhibition industries, has just announced the members of the WINiT Strategic Advisory Board.
“This Board brings together many years of collective industry experience along with a firm commitment to addressing the career development needs of women at all levels,” said Dorothy Dowling, GBTA Board Member and Chair of the WINiT Strategic Advisory Board. “I am honored to stand with these industry leaders to play a role in helping drive positive change for women in our industry.”
Below are the members of the WINiT Advisory Board:
- Chair – Dorothy Dowling, Senior Vice President & CMO, Best Western® Hotels & Resort
- Vice Chair – Michelle ‘Mick’ Lee, Founder, WINiT, Managing Director, Arrow 212
- Scott Solombrino, President and CEO, Dav El / Boston Coach Chauffeured Transportation Network; President, GBTA Allied Leadership Council
- Delores Alexander, Vice President, Indirect Supply Chain, Boeing
- Jodi Allen, Executive Vice President & CMO, Hertz
- Michele Bryant, Global Chief Procurement Officer, Deloitte
- Amanda Cecil, D., CMP, Senior Vice President, Professional Development and Research, GBTA
- Mary Ellen George, Head of North America, Tramada Systems
- Christle Johnson, Vice President, Travel & Business Services, Johnson Downie, LLC; President, GBTA
- Beth Kinerk, Senior Vice President, Avis Budget Group
- Melissa Maher, Senior Vice President, Global Partner Group, Expedia, Inc.
- Michael W. McCormick, Executive Director, and COO, GBTA
- Traci Mercer, Executive Vice President & CMO, Sabre Travel Network
- Malaika Myers, Chief Human Resources Officer, Hyatt Hotel Corporation
- Becca Rabinowitz, Head of SpotHero for Business
- Dawn Repoli, Vice President, Program Development, GBTA’s WINiT Business Unit
- Kristen Shovlin, Vice President, Sales Operations & Development, Delta Airlines
“WINiT gives GBTA a platform to help women who needed to have this education, to have these issues discussed, across the globe. We are going to open doors for women that are not necessarily open today. And, Mick had built such a tremendous brand of understanding the needs of the marketplace and she is a fabulous person for doing that and I am blessed that we were able to pull this deal together. I am very proud of this moment because WINiT will live on for decades after we are all gone.” Scott Solombrino – GBTA 2018.