The Main Event: 5 Fundamentals Every Planner Must Know
Growing a successful event planning business is certainly not for the faint of heart. Mr. Larry White Sr., CEO and Founder of VIPeVENTS Concierge, @VIPConcierge_LW, an event planning and services company, specializes in providing his clients with an unforgettable experience that results in greater relationships, opportunities and revenues.
Mr. White shares key insights and essentials on how to host successful events and build sustainable relationships
1. Be intentional in deciding which community partners and corporate sponsors to connect with to foster mutually beneficial relationships
2. Know the target audience of your client
3. Have a strong social media presence. In order to fill seats at events, you must invest time, energy and resources into growing your online platforms
4. Establish a core leadership team
5. Attend networking events at least monthly or quarterly with a variety of corporate and outreach initiatives
For more, click here.