Dear GroundLink Customer / Partner,
As you have been informed by Groundlink management previously, Groundlink ceased operations effective today, August 31, 2020.
As you were also informed, in order to provide you with access to continued reliable ground transportation service, GroundLink has been working with us at Dav El | BostonCoach, the largest privately owned chauffeured transportation company in the world, to transfer over your account information.
If you did not opt out as of August 24th 2020 your account information was transferred to Dav El | BostonCoach as of August 31st and could have included:
- Contact details, including your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and your favorite addresses
- Account credentials (e.g., username and password)
- Future rides booked (Any rides scheduled before 8/31 but taking place after 8/31 will still be fulfilled as planned) and past travel history
- Payment information, including credit card information
Any rides scheduled before 8/31 on GroundLink platforms but taking place after 8/31 will still be fulfilled as planned.
To make things easier for you, starting September 1st 2020, you will be able to sign into the Dav El | BostonCoach website and mobile app using your GroundLink username and password. You can sign in and book your rides just as you did in the past. If you run into any issues, call us anytime at 800.672.7676.
If you wish to have your account information removed from the Dav El | BostonCoach platform, please click here and select “Erase my data” under the drop-down “Type of Request”.
What You Need to Know:
- How to get ride history & past invoices
- Visit https://davelbostoncoach.com/brio-customers-requesting/ and fill out the form; we will help you get what you need.
- How do I use the Dav El | BostonCoach Website & mobile app
- Walkthrough Doc https://davelbostoncoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DEBC-Web-Walkthrough-REV.pdf
- Where to Sign In https://davelbostoncoach.com/user/signin
- Walkthrough Doc https://davelbostoncoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DEBC-App-WalkThrough-REV.pdf
- For most users, your app should automatically be updated to the latest Dav El | BostonCoach iOS app, just look for the black “DB” icon. If it does not please, Download our iOS App at https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id459161879
- Dav El | BostonCoach is currently working on a new Android app that will be ready for release Oct 31st. Until then, please use our mobile-friendly website to book rides from your Android-based device. Once the new app is available we will automatically update your existing Android app.
Who to contact about
- Customer Support https://davelbostoncoach.com/help/
- Make a Reservation [email protected]
- Creating a Corporate Account https://davelbostoncoach.com/sign-up-for-an-account/
- Booking an Event [email protected]
- Forming a Partnership https://davelbostoncoach.com/join-us/join-as-a-travel-agent/
- Setting up a Meeting with Sale rep [email protected]
To all of the customers who have booked with GroundLink for these past 17 years, we say welcome to Dav El |BostonCoach.
Dav El | BostonCoach has been providing professional chauffeur service for over three decades in over 550 metropolitan markets, across six continents, with a fleet of more than 25,000 vehicles. I can assure you no matter what happens in the upcoming months and years, Dav El | BostonCoach will be around to see it through with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We hope over the coming weeks and months, as the world begins to open up that you will consider trying our services.
Dav El | BostonCoach Management